Most of the people are using Android phones at present on the globe. It has become the most critical part of everyone’s life. We have a responsibility that we need to protect our phone from the different types of online attacks and infections for example- viruses, malware infection, adware, trojan, phishing, etc. If you also want to protect your Android device, then you can install antivirus on your Android phone.
We want to suggest the users that they should install Norton antivirus security program because it provides a higher level antivirus security service to secure your Android phone from the online threats. However, Norton is a valuable and affordable product for every device, but it provides the best service with the Android phone.
But some of the users are reporting that they are facing some issue regarding installing Norton program on their Android phone. So, to save the user’s time and efforts, we are providing a simple process to get a complete installation of Norton antivirus program. The given steps are decidedly less time-consuming and take fewer shots.
The process to Install Norton Antivirus Program on the Android Phones:-
Norton program installation is an easy and straightforward task. To avoid issues and errors, kindly follow the steps in the given sequence. The levels are mentioned below:-
- Go to the Play Store app, search for “Norton Identity Safe” tool.
- Then, from the search results, select the “Norton Identity Safe password” tool.
- Now click on the “Install” option to start the Norton installation process on Android phone.
- When the installation is completed, click to open the app on Android phone.
- Read all of the given “User License Agreement” carefully.
- Then, click on “I Agree” to confirm the terms & condition.
- To continue, follow one of the given options from the list.
- To get more information about Norton Identity Safe app, click on “What is Identity Safe”? Option.
- If you don’t have any existing Norton account.
- Click on “Create an Account” option.
- Then, follow the on-screen displays instructions which are the appear on your mobile screen to create your Norton account.
- To activate the online vault account, click on “Sign in.”
- Then, enter your Norton account registered an email address and password.
- After that, click to “Sign ” to the Norton account.
- The enter your Norton Safe Identity password to access your online vault account.
- Then, click on “Open Vault” account option, to open your Norton Identity Safe Vault on Android phone, you need to set up a PIN on Android device.
- Then click to Set up a PIN code, select 4-digit PIN code and confirm to continue.
- If you want to skip the PIN set-up step and want to start Norton Identity Safe, then click on the Skip to continue next.
- After finishing this, your Norton Identity Safe setup will start.
After following the above-given steps, if you are still facing any issue then contact Norton Customer Support team. The Norton experts are certified professionals, and they offer 24*7 service to the Norton users. To get instant support, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support to visit on Norton.com/setup or Norton.com/myaccount to get more information about Norton products.