A few days back, Instagram releases its new Nametag feature. Instagram launches it with the intention to make it easier for users to find their profile by just a simple scan process which is called as Nametag. This feature of Instagram is used globally for both the platforms such as Android and Apple iOS. However, the Nametag is a customizable identification card which is always unique for every customer.
Now, it is very easier for people to meet on Instagram. No, any words need to be exchanged or no need to trapped any letters. By having an Instagram Nametag, users can simply scan each other’s account to easily and quickly follow each other.
Apart from this, Instagram Nametags will almost look and feels like Snapchat’s Snapcodes.
Below we explain you the whole procedure of how to use Instagram new feature Nametag by a few simple and easy steps. We suggest you follow the steps in ascending order as it will help you in saving your time and takes fewer efforts. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Use Instagram New Nametag Feature
- Click to open Instagram App.
- Now, go to your Profile.
- Then, click on the Three Lines appearing on the top of your screen.
- Click on the Nametag option.
- It will instantly open a new window which shows your Nametag with your Profile name.
- Subsequently, other Instagram users can scan this nametag to follow their friends.
- On the other hand, at the top of the screen, users will find a customize your nametag option. In this option, the user can select their nametag color, selfie, and also emoji. After choosing them, it will also become the background of your nametag screen.
- Below nametag, an option will appear that ‘ scan your nametag’ that will suggest the name of the persons and will allow users to scan the nametag of some other Instagram users.
- Now, click on the Share button appears on the top right corner of the screen, only to share your nametag with someone as.
- Instead of this, also scan the nametag direct from the phone camera by clicking on the ‘is a nametag’ screen.
- Now, to access your camera, click on the top right corner of the screen.
- On the other hand, you can also scan someone is nametag by swiping right into the camera hover over the nametag and then holding down on your screen.
Hopefully, this process will help you in using Instagram Nametag app.