Norton is one of the best antiviruses which protects all personal and business devices from viruses, spyware, malware infection and from other online threats. Norton Setup is compatible with all computers and mobile operating systems.
This antivirus security software is highly effective and effective that keeps on balancing the time. It also secures devices by spending online time and makes the web surfing safe easy for all their users. Additionally, the Norton family premier server ensures their user that they all are safe from over-sharing. If you want to purchase the Norton antivirus or need more information then you can visit Norton.com/Setup.
During the process of configuring or disable Norton setup many of the users need to follow some steps, but sometimes, performing this procedure user might be facing several errors. One of the most common errors which are faced by the user is “The Norton Family Server Error is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later”. To fix the following error, you need to follow some of the simple procedures and make your device safe and secure.
Below we are discussing how to configure or disable Norton Family premier? We are providing you two steps you need to follow the first step if the first one is not working on solving the error then you need to follow the Second step. The steps are given below-
Procedure to Fix the Norton Family Server Error:
Below-mentioned 2 steps are very easy and simple steps and understand by everyone. To fix the Norton Family Server Error you need to follow the steps in a given sequence to avoid the trouble or error. the steps are described below-
- Firstly, you have to check the date on the system
- Then, open the “Run” dialog box, and press together “Windows + R keys”.
- Press and Enter after typing the word “timedate.cpl”.
- Now again go on the Date and Time window option, and click on the Change date and time option.
- Now, select the current month, year, and day.
- Then, you need to Click on the “Apply” option, and after that click on the “OK” button.
- Now if you can configure your Norton Family then restart your device.
But if the problem still persists, then you need to follow the second procedure for resolving the error.
- First, try to disable the firewall temporarily.
- Then, start the firewall program in a new window on your device.
- Now Right-click on the Norton Family icon, given in the notification area, and then click on the Edit Accounts or Update House Rules option.
- Now, typing the registered email address and password of your Norton account
- Then click on the “OK” button.
In case if the problem is resolved after disabling the firewall, then you need to create a rule in your firewall program to allow connection of Norton Family server.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned procedure is helpful in resolving the Norton Family Server Error. if you are facing any problem or occurs any issue then you can contact the Norton customer support. The experts of Noton are skilled and certified professionals available 24*7 to assist you. For instant help, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or for more information visit Norton.com/myaccount.