Norton Antivirus is using the pop-up notifications to notify you when the system performs full scans or live updates in the background of the windows. Some special offer notifications, performance alerts, and intrusion prevention alerts notifications are along with some of the other pop-up notifications that you have to compact with when you are using Norton Antivirus on your system. The Norton pop-up notifications are proving very useful for users, but sometimes, it might be an annoying form of distraction or irritating for the users. To remove these problems, you need to stop the Norton antivirus popup from your system. The Norton Antivirus includes a feature that allocates you to Block or disable these annoying pop-up notifications at any time the user wants.
Here, we are discussing some simple steps which help you in disabling the Norton antivirus popup from your system. The procedure is describing in some simple and easy steps. The process of Disabling the Norton antivirus popup from your system is a less time-consuming process. But if you are facing any problem in disabling the popups, then you can take help from the Norton team, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or Visit Norton.com/myaccount to get instant support.
Steps to Disable Norton Antivirus PopUps
The process of disabling or block the Norton antivirus is very simple. But sometimes an error occurs, so to avoid these errors follow the steps in a given sequence. The steps are mentioning below-
- Open and click on the “Norton” icon on your system.
- Then, right-click on the “Norton sphere’ option
- A menu option will display on the screen.
- From the menu option, choose the “Norton Internet Security” button.
- Now, click on the “Norton Internet Security” Option.
- Click on the “Start” menu, to open the Norton Internet Security.
- Now, click on the “All Programs” option.
- Then, click on the “Norton Internet Security,” and then you need to again click on the “Norton Internet Security” to catch on the “Norton Internet Security” window.
- Now, click on the “Norton AntiSpam” option which appears on the left side of the “Norton Internet Security” window.
- Choose and click on the “Status and Settings” button.
- Then, click to disable the “Pop-up Blocking” button.
- Click on the “Turn Off ” button.
- In some versions of Norton antivirus, you need to disable the “Ad Blocking” feature to block pop-ups, so click on the “Ad Blocking.” to disable popup.
- Now, click on the “Status and Settings” option.”
- Click on the “Ad Blocking” button.
- Finally, click on the “Turn Off” option.
The above-mentioned process will surely help you in disable the Norton Antivirus popup, but if you are facing any problem while completing the process, then contact the Norton customer support. The experts are qualified professionals and available 24*7 to assist you. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit Norton.com/Setup to get instant support.