Creating a podcast list or station is the one way to line up all of your favorite’s episodes or podcasts to listen in a queue, either for traveling into the hills or in the long flight. To take benefit of this, you’re able to create a playlist from the app directly.
Here’s is the guide to easily and quickly queue up and play all your favorite episodes without missing any.
How to create and manage a new playlist station
- Tap and open the ‘Podcasts’ app on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Go to ‘My Podcasts’ or either ‘Unplayed’ tab.
- Now, Hit the ‘Plus (+)’ icon at the top-left corner of My Podcasts screen.
- Tap on ‘Add Station’ in the popup menu.
- Enter a name for your give your station a name.
- Tap ‘Save.’
- Now, tap and select the Podcasts you want to add to the station list from your Podcasts subscribed list. You can also select all Podcasts at once from the top ‘Include All Podcasts’ toggle switch.
- Tap ‘Station Settings’ at the top-left corner to go to the Station settings. Here you can rename station, choose the order of podcasts to play, delete the station, etc.
- Tap ‘Done’ at the top-right corner to save.
Now, your new created station will appear into your My Podcasts list at the top.
- Hit the ‘Play Button’ to play your Station immediately.
- And, Tap on the ‘Station’ to view and Edit the station.
How to create and manage a new Podcasts list from Podcasts library
Apple has removed and changed some basic features in iOS 11 podcasts app because of some odd reasons.
To create a Podcast playlist
- Open the app.
- Navigate to ‘Now Playing’ and play the podcast.
- Now, go to all podcasts and search podcast which you want to play next or add into the list.
- Tap on the ‘Three dots’ icon of the Podcast you want to play next.
- Tap on ‘Play Next’ into the slide-up Prompt.
Now, the selected podcasts will add to the list, and the queue has been created, to add more podcasts to the line, repeat the process. If you want to add a podcast to the queue but didn’t want to play it next then tap ‘Play Later’ instead of ‘Play Next.’
To view, rearrange or remove the Podcasts Queue
- Go to ‘Now Playing’ Podcasts screen.
- Swipe up the bottom of the Now Playing screen this will open the ‘Up Next’ section.
- Tap and hold the ‘Three lines’ icons next to the podcasts to change the lineup.
- Move it up or down into the list as you want to listen to them and release.
- To remove any podcasts from the queue: swipe left the podcast you want to remove.
- Tap the ‘Remove’ button to remove it from the list.